To help our clients become more agile and responsive we offer enterprise-class data warehousing solutions to empower the strategic decision-making process. We focus on your business objectives using best practices and proven tools to assist you in the design, implementation and integration of your data warehouse. Benefits:
- Get the right information to the right people in an easy to understand format
- Enjoy scalable access to all business critical data sources
- Increased data integrity across all systems
- Improved access to information relative to specific users and departments
- Data Mart: Creation and Implementation >
- Data Warehouse: Design and Development >
- Design and Build: Data Warehouse and Data Mart >
- ETL Component (Extract-Transform-Load) >
Data marts are business intelligence systems that provide relevant business data to specific business units within your organization. By leveraging the data mart, each department is empowered to use, manipulate and develop the data any way they need to, without overwriting the information inside the data warehouse. To prevent your data marts from spiraling out of control, and growing beyond your ability to maintain, Aviana designs and builds a scalable, manageable data mart that empowers your strategic business growth.
The goal of the data mart is to provide your decision-makers with access to accurate data that ensures greater agility and smarter business decision. To provide easy access to specific business data, Aviana’s data marts offer a meaningful level of detail for critical analysis, presented in clearly understood format. Our process begins by asking the right questions to determine what data is necessary to meet your business needs. To better understand your business processes, we interview your decision-makers and identify the requirements necessary before we build your data mart. Even after creating your initial data mart, the process doesn’t end there. Our goal is to design a system that accommodates your evolving business needs.
- Enhanced corporate agility
- Improved governance and data quality for confident decision making
- Compliance with regulatory reporting for Basel II, Sarbanes-Oxley, IAS, IFRS, etc.
- Significant cost savings by eliminating redundant data and systems
- Easy access to frequently needed data
- Contains only essential business data
Data Warehouse: Design and Development
Aviana helps Enterprise and Healthcare customers to incorporate data stores to support business goals and manage data requirements with a dynamic data warehouse (DW) foundation for more reliable Business Intelligence. We create Data Warehouses that map your critical business data between disparate sources and targets, and capture the details of the transformation in a metadata repository. The data warehouse then becomes the single, comprehensive source of current and historical information for your business to draw from.Benefits:
- Make sense of your business data
- Improve query performance without impacting operational systems
- Add value to operational business applications
- Improve and maintain data history
- Integrate data from multiple source systems
- Enable a central view across the organization
- Improve data quality to flag or repair bad data
- Gain a more consistent overview of your business
Design and Build: Data Warehouse and Data Mart
Aviana designs and builds your customized Data Warehouse and Data Mart using proven schemas including tables, views, indexes, and synonyms. Whether your enterprise requires a star or a snowflake model, our experts arrange data objects in the model in a variety of ways and adapt it to your system parameters to accommodate the size of your network, the number of users, data storage capacity, the infrastructure, and software compatibility.Need more information? Email email@example.com.
ETL Component (Extract-Transform-Load)
Data integration is a key component of successful data governance. Most ETL environments were designed for the business requirements of a decade ago – before the number of data sources and software applications expanded exponentially.
Today, ETL environments are straining to keep up with increased requests for longer history data and more granular details – while, at the same time, organizations are relying more heavily on their data to achieve strategic business objectives. Clearly, a new approach is needed to meet the demands of today’s business environments.
Aviana takes the time to assess your current environment and understand what’s working and what’s not. Symptoms of at-risk ETL environments include tangled architectures, increased hardware and database expense, ad hoc tuning activities, and challenges maintaining the environment. The result is higher TCO, longer implementation cycles, and possibly diminished business value on implementation.
Aviana offers a new approach to ETL that’s faster, more efficient, and cost-effective. Let us help you reduce the cost of ETL, increase business agility, achieve scalability and enable better governance and maintenance of your ETL environment.Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.