As someone working in manufacturing and heavy industry, you know competition is fierce, margins are shrinking, and everyone is scrambling for an upper-hand in a global economic environment. So how, then, do you create a sustainable advantage?
Aviana can help you use your data to create an actionable strategy to:
- Reduce unwanted variation in complex production processes
- Locate sources of defects and waste
- Predict maintenance needs of property, plants and equipment
- Assess supplier consistency and reliability
Utilizing its deep familiarity with business analytics tools, such as IBM’s advanced analytics technology, Aviana works with your team to identify operational inefficiencies – be it production, supply chain, equipment maintenance, inventory or personnel. This enables managers to streamline processes and widen profit margins.
“The more powerful our analytics capabilities become, the more essential they become to our business users. We already have more than 40 percent of the company using analytics, and for most of them, the ability to see the latest figures on a daily basis has transformed the way they work – giving them the data-driven insight they need to work more efficiently and make better, more informed business decisions.”
– Jay Martinez, Business Intelligence Analyst, Kawasaki Motors Corporation
- Create dynamic inventory management and demand planning
- Optimize vendor/supplier relationships
- Increase capital asset efficiency to reduce maintenance and purchasing costs
- Conduct goods, maintenance and purchasing costs analyses
- Utilize automatic forecasts of demand fluctuation
Interested in seeing how we have helped other manufacturing and industrial companies like you? Read more about how we leverage predictive analytics solutions to improve operations.