Why Work at Aviana Global?
We believe in hiring the best talent- our team members are dedicated and hard-working- but talent is only part of the story. Our culture is also very important to us, which is why we continuously seek to strike a healthy balance between working hard and building relationships among our team members. Our employees work on team and group projects so the strength of interpersonal relationships becomes even more important. We foster a close-knit environment in which employees can be support systems for other fellow employees- both professionally and personally.
We coordinate team-building activities during our quarterly “All-Hands” meetings, which have been held at places like Dave & Busters, aboard the TikiBoat in Newport Beach Harbor, and local bowling alleys. We also participate in food drives, volunteer efforts at local charities, and various walks and runs.
To sum it all up, we think the work day is best when done with friends.
Voted one of the Fastest Growing Companies by OC Business Journal
Aviana Global Recruiting is a premier staffing and recruiting organization offering screened professional talent to a broad range of industries for both full-time and contract employment. We proactively recruit top talent from a variety of sources with a diverse palette of skills and expertise. Over the years we’ve developed a strong reputation for providing quality staffing solutions. Contact us today and discover the difference Aviana makes. For more information, please call Aviana today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to growth we are seeking SPSS professionals to add to our team.
Junior Consultant, under guidance from a Senior Consultant, will be responsible for front-line implementation of statistical and data mining models to help Aviana and IBM clients (1) improve their profitability, (2) generate incremental revenue, (3) become more efficient enterprises, (4) gain new customers and (5) mitigate loss & fraud.
The consultant will accomplish these tasks by use of IBM-SPSS software, according to the CRISP-DM process (Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining). Consultant will help the Senior Consultant to define business problems, understand the data available for solutions, prepare the data, build the models, evaluate the models for accuracy and structure the deployment of results to positively impact the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
Aviana is hiring experienced consultants who have aptitude and interest in working in the field of predictive analytics.
2-5 years data mining experience, highly prefer experience with SPSS Modeler (or SPSS Clementine), and SPSSStatistics
Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or MS degree a plus
Familiarity with linear and non-linear modeling techniques.
Experience in one or more of the following industries/specialties: retail pricing/pricing elasticity, hospitality rate fencing, financial forecasting, gaming industry experience, industrial engineering/operations management, risk management, marketing campaign analytics; proven expertise such as publication in a research or trade journal, conference presentations a plus.
Basic SQL code writing experience
Business Intelligence user experience a plus, such as Cognos, BO, or Microstrategy.
Financial forecasting user experience a plus, such as TM1 or Essbase.
Ability to execute according to the Cross-Industry Standard Process for Data Mining, or CRISP-DM
Experience working with datamarts, disparate data tables, data cleansing methods, ETL techniques, model-building, statistical techniques, and various evaluation and deployment scenarios.
Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative predictive analytics practice, both learning from experienced consultants and making proactive contributions to the learning environment
Ability to travel
We offer:Apply Now »
Competitive salary, bonus and incentive programs along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical and much more 100% paid for the employee.
Opportunity to work for a stable company that appreciates our people.
Cognos TM1 Developer – TM1 Developer- Sr. Cognos TM1 Developer – Sr Cognos TM1 Analyst – Cognos Analyst – Cognos Developer If you are an experienced Cognos TM1 professional, please read on…….
What is in it for you: – Competitive compensation package including a base salary, bonus structure and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established relationship in the Cognos TM1 space
- Opportunity for future promotion and the ability to be a contributing member to an appreciative organization. What is required for the position: – Soild experience with IBM Cognos TM1
- Experience in consulting within financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- In additional to TM1, experience with other planning and/or budgeting platforms are a plus.
- Familiarity with IBM Cognos 8 BI platform is preferred
- Knowledge of relational database design and development
- Understanding and experience in TM1 cubes
- Experience in Oracle, SQL and related skills are desirable.
- Implementation of security in the Cognos environment is beneficial
- A degree in Computer Information Systems, CIS, MIS or related field
- Excellent communication skills What you will be doing: – Working with us and one of our fantastic clients on the Cognos team.
- Modeling using the IBM Cognos TM1 solution
- Collection of data, data validation and presentation of analysis through TM1
- Improvement and implementation of Business Intelligence infrastructure
- Coordination of communication between IT and Business Units
If you are an experienced IBM Cognos professional please submit resume for immediate confidential consideration. Thank you.Apply Now »
Account Representative (Pacific Northwest)
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager with experience in the enterprise software and/or services industry.
We are a growing technology company seeking an Account Representative for the Pacific Northwest to build and grow in that market selling IBM Performance Management (Cognos, TM1, SPSS) software and services.
What is required for the position:
- Strong professional sales experience strengthening sales within large accounts.
- Self Starter who is organized, driven, and that takes initiative.
- History of strong sales results with a documented track record.
- Customer relationships in either the Bay Area, Seattle or adjacent territory
- Solution sales experience within the technology / software space / software as a service etc.
- Use of Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Loyalty and the ability to collaborate with complex services and customer teams.
What you will be doing:
- Establishing and Growing our customer base in the Pacific Northwest.
- Expansion of executive relationships within major/key accounts and our partner, IBM.
- Building out a strong sales funnel outside of potential accounts.
- Working along several business lines (IT, Finance, Manafacturing, etc) in developing and growing the accounts.
- Exceeding numbers expectations along with building strong professional business relationships.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary, bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established name in their industry.
- Opportunity for growth within the organization. We appreciate our employees and take care of our people!
If you are an experienced Sales Account Manager / Sales Account Director with experience in software / technology industry, please submit your resume.Apply Now »
Inside Sales Representative
This entry level sales position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. This is an intro position with plenty of opportunity to grow. It is important that the representative is present in the office, so local candidates are encouraged as well as candidates that are open to relocation.
-Identify and qualify opportunities for Aviana
-Follow-up on warm marketing leads in a timely fashion to understand unique pains of each client and align the value props of Aviana
- Cold call into organizations to gain information on projects and potential opportunities
-Communicate with senior level executives over the telephone, email and social media platforms
- Be responsible for the top of the sales funnel and moving prospects from a “Lead” to “Opportunity” status in our CRM system.
-Maintain and nurture relationships with prospects who have potential interest in Aviana but do not yet meet the qualification criteria
-Maintain a daily call volume of 25 dials and a phone time of over 2 hours
- Consistently achieve lead generation quota monthly and quarterly
-Contribute to pipeline progression and sales target achievement
This position will work collaboratively with Marketing and Field Sales Representatives.
Must understand how to deliver a compelling message to a business executive and leverage interest they create into an opportunity.
- Strong ability to actively listen and determine a customer’s needs
- B2B Enterprise software experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and verbal communication skills
-Strong organizational skills, discipline, attention to detail, high energy and a “can do” attitude, balance multiple tasks
-Ability to understand technology and communicate it’s business value to prospects
- Highly motivated, competitive, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- High degree of confidence to interact with “C” level executives
- The corporate culture is one in which intelligent, energetic, driven, and vibrant individuals thrive.
BS/BA degree or equivalent
Sales and lead development training is recommended
Variable pay opportunity with opportunity quota achievement
Full benefits package
Aviana Global Technologies (Aviana) is an IBM Premier Partner, working to implement business analytics software and implementation services support for IBM clients under the Smarter Planet initiative. We work with our clients across the financial services, hospitality and gaming, industrial/manufacturing, and health care sectors.
Aviana operates nationally from its home base in Orange County, CA executing best-in-class strategies for the three major components of IBM Business Analytics (BA):
Business intelligence (Cognos)Apply Now »
Financial forecasting (TM1), and
Predictive analytics (SPSS)
Predictive Analytics Engagement Manager
The Engagement Manager should have a strong background in predictive analytics, and SPSS in particular, and will have overall responsibility for exceeding client expectations through superior delivery and management of implementations. This role will be the client’s main point of contact as it relates to current and future engagements, and will ensure appropriate communication amongst key stakeholders. The Engagement Manager will possess an understanding of the client’s functional and technology needs, enabling this individual to effectively manage all aspects of the implementation from inception to deployment through to ongoing production, all with a client centric focus.
•Own the Account Development Plan on behalf of Aviana, managing the client’s implementation history and roadmap
•Lead the delivery and adoption of implemented solutions, managing clients through Sales Support, Scoping and Requirements Planning, Deployment and OnBoarding, Training, User Feedback/Needs Analysis and Ongoing Product Management
•Maintain contact and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations.
•Manage the client’s Accounts Receivable balances and follow-up to resolution
•Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form
•Evaluate and summarize weekly project(s) reports, identifying successful completions of milestones and deliverables, change management process and any problems or issues and any follow-up action required. Communicates status, issues and risks effectively to client and internal team members
•Create and maintain strong, resilient relationships with individuals at a variety of levels at the client organization and within internal teams
•Implement strong program management practices (Change Requests, Issue Management, Risk Management and Decision Tracking) and contribute to standard client implementation methodologies and management best practices
•Assist sales team during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and deliverables
•Participate in sales presentations and customer calls, facilitate customer demos and participate in functional and technical client meetings
•Work to create the necessary business requirements and facilitate the iterative development process to successfully meet current and future client business needs
•Work cross functionally across the organization to gather feedback and requirements from end users with a focus on analytics and process
•Meet client commitments on-time and provide high-quality client-centric service
•Assist internal and external users/customers in using products and resolving/escalating user and technology problems
•Effectively manages the day-to-day team activities to achieve both client objectives
•Be the bridge between business and technology to ensure client satisfaction
•Professional, executive-level client presence
•Impeccable verbal and written comprehension and communication skills
•Effective decision making/problem solving skills, using sound logical judgment
•Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
•Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter
•Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
•Basic understanding of Internet technologies
•4+ years in a hands-on project management/delivery lead role for technical implementations
Education / Experience:Apply Now »
•Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math and/or Engineering preferred
•At least 8 years of experience in a technology solutions/software development environment
•MBA (or equivalent) preferred
•Relevant combination of education and experience